Best Angle Grinder
Features to look for when buying a Best angle grinder
Various tools in your home let you carry out a number of tasks, especially if you love to engage with do-it-yourself projects. So having the best angle grinder will definitely help in filling out that a toolbox and aid you in works of grinding and sanding.
- Know the types of grinders available: There are different types available, like bench top grinders, portable grinders, maneuverable and versatile are available as well. Make sure you choose the one fit for your needs.
- Size: Bigger grinders are good for handling big projects and vice versa.
- Weight: Weight varies from one person to the other, but choose one which you are comfortable handling.
- Disc Size: The larger the disk, the more powerful the machine’s motor will be. For little home tasks, small discs are great since they allow precision.
- Motor Power: The wattage, amp and voltage ratings vary from one grinder to the other. Many prefer buying an angle grinder between 110 to 230 volts AC while others want something from 500 to 2500 AC for bigger projects.
These points will help you determine which angle grinder will be ideal for you.